eastgate prospective tenancy
We thank you for the interest shown in Eastgate Shopping Centre. In order for us to consider you as a prospective tenant, if and when suitable premises become available, it is required that you provide us with the following information in writing for our attention:
- The name in which the shop will be trading
- Details of all merchandise you wish to stock
- The amount of space required in m2
- A postal address
- Your name and surname
- Telephone number and fax number
- E-mail address
- Where you have a shop in another centre. (Should you not have a shop in another centre, please advise us of your retail experience. We require a marketing plan and a business plan).
Please be advised that due to the amount of queries received daily, we will be in contact with you only when premises are available for your particular category. However feel free to follow up on your enquiry at any time.
- Foot traffic and other general information can be obtained from our website www.libertyproperties.co.za
- The right tenant mix is essential and the decision to place you in the centre rests wholly on the landlord.
- Once our offices receive your information, this is loaded onto our Enquiry System. The listing is viewed every two weeks and as soon as suitable premises become available - we would contact you
- Placing your information on our listing does not guarantee a tenancy.
Moira PriceLeasing Manager
Tel: 011 479 6000
Cell: 082 331 4835
Trading hours*Eastgate Shopping Centre trades as normal during load shedding*
Monday - Thursday
09h00 - 18h00
09h00 - 21h00
Saturday - Sunday
09h00 - 17h00
09h00 - 17h00
View all Trading Hours